DUBLIN, April 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The «Graphite Electrodes Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026» report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global graphite electrodes market reached a value of US$ 5.5 Billion in 2020. Graphite electrodes are large cylindrical structures made up of petroleum needle coke and coal tar pitch. They conduct electrical energy from the power source and convert it into heat which is used to melt scrap metal. Since graphite has high thermal conductivity and low electrical resistance, these electrodes can generate heat up to the temperature of 1600 degree Celsius. They are primarily used in Electric Arc Furnaces (EAF) and Blast Oxygen Furnaces (BOF) for steelmaking and smelting ferrous alloys. These electrodes help in the manufacturing of high-quality products that can withstand high heat dissipation have high electrical conductivity and exhibit exceptional mechanical strength. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global graphite electrodes market to exhibit moderate growth during the next five years.
The rising demand for graphite electrodes in steel-oriented sectors such as construction, automotive, infrastructure, and aerospace and defense are the key factor driving the market. The increasing requirement of anti-corrosive products for oil and petroleum wells and pipelines in the oil and gas sector has further enhanced the use of EAF, and subsequently catalyzed the demand for these electrodes. Additionally, the increasing requirement for Ultra-High Power (UHP) graphite electrodes is another market trend that is projected to drive the market. UHP has a higher thermal and electrical conductivity and can swiftly melt scrap to manufacture steel. It is therefore highly preferred by steel manufacturers, and its demand is expected to grow substantially in the coming years.
This latest report provides a deep insight into the global graphite electrodes market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the global graphite electrodes market in any manner.
- The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Energoprom Group, Fanda Carbon New Material Co. LTD, Graftech International, HEG Limited, Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co. Ltd, Graphite India, SHOWA DENKO, Beijing Great Wall Co., Ltd., Nippon Carbon Co Ltd., Ameri-Source Specialty Products, Tokai Carbon Co., Ltd, Schutzcarbon, etc
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global graphite electrodes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global graphite electrodes industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global graphite electrodes industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global graphite electrodes industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global graphite electrodes industry?
- What is the structure of the global graphite electrodes industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global graphite electrodes industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global graphite electrodes industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Graphite Electrodes Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Application
5.6 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
6.1 Ultra-high Power (UHP)
6.1.1 Market Trends
6.1.2 Market Forecast
6.2 High Power (HP)
6.2.1 Market Trends
6.2.2 Market Forecast
6.3 Regular Power (RP)
6.3.1 Market Trends
6.3.2 Market Forecast
7 Market Breakup by Application
7.1 Electric Arc Furnace
7.1.1 Market Trends
7.1.2 Market Forecast
7.2 Ladle Furnace
7.2.1 Market Trends
7.2.2 Market Forecast
7.3 Non-Steel Application
7.3.1 Market Trends
7.3.2 Market Forecast
8 Market Breakup by Region
8.1 Asia Pacific
8.1.1 Market Trends
8.1.2 Market Forecast
8.2.1 Market Trends
8.2.2 Market Forecast
8.3 North America
8.3.1 Market Trends
8.3.2 Market Forecast
8.4 Middle East and Africa
8.4.1 Market Trends
8.4.2 Market Forecast
8.5 Latin America
8.5.1 Market Trends
8.5.2 Market Forecast
9 SWOT Analysis
10 Value Chain Analysis
11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
11.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
11.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
11.4 Degree of Competition
11.5 Threat of New Entrants
11.6 Threat of Substitutes
12 Price Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
13.3.1 Energoprom Group
13.3.2 Fanda Carbon New Material Co. LTD
13.3.3 Graftech International
13.3.4 HEG Limited
13.3.5 Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co. Ltd
13.3.6 Graphite India
13.3.7 SHOWA DENKO
13.3.8 Beijing Great Wall Co., Ltd
13.3.9 Nippon Carbon Co Ltd
13.3.10 Ameri-Source Specialty Products
13.3.11 Tokai Carbon Co., Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gizzhh
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets