SAN FRANCISCO, May 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global architectural services market size is anticipated to reach USD 474.36 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.7% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Investments in infrastructure projects such as smart city, and renovation of aging infrastructure in developed and developing economies is expected to fuel market growth. Furthermore, subsequent government efforts and commitment to drive investments in the infrastructure sector are expected to favor industry growth. For instance, in January 2019, the Saudi Arabia government announced its plan to develop a zero-carbon city as a part of the Neom project, subsequently contributing to the country’s economic growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.7% over the forecast period. The demand for architectural services is expected to proliferate as construction activities continue to rise. However, the market has been hit by the COVID-19 pandemic, which has restricted construction activities globally, resulting in a minor impediment to the growth
- Urban planning services are expected to register the highest CAGR exceeding 4.0% over the forecast period. Growing investments in rural-urban infrastructure projects and sustainable infrastructure initiatives as a part of smart city developments are expected to increase the demand over the forecast period
- The hospitality end-use sector is expected to exhibit a higher CAGR of more than 3.0% over the forecast period. Developments in transport infrastructures as a consequence of mega-events such as the FIFA World Cup and Summer Olympics, coupled with rising inclination towards tourism, is expected to upkeep segment growth by 2028
- The Asia Pacific region dominated the market for architectural services in 2020 and is expected to continue its growth over the forecast period. The regional growth can be attributed to the increasing construction activities in developing countries such as China, India, and Indonesia over the forecast period
- Some of the key vendors operating in the market include AECOM, Gensler, HDR, HOK, and NIKKEN SEKKEI LTD. In May 2020, the architectural service vendor PERKINS&WILL, in collaboration with Denmark studio Schmidt Hammer Lassen Architect and multi-disciplinary design group Arup, have designed mobile testing labs by retrofitting out-of-use school buses to fulfill the need for inexpensive, quick, and scalable testing labs.
Read 139 page research report with ToC on «Architectural Services Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Service (Construction & Project Management Services, Engineering Services, Urban Planning Services), By End User, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028» at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/architectural-services-market
Advancements in technology will play a pivotal role in the dissemination of architectural services. The implementation of BIM or advanced designing techniques/software will provide an edge over the competitors. Standardization of policies governing the architectural services industry will help foster market growth globally. Policies will help streamline guidelines concerning complex design or engineering requirements, creating a level playing platform for service providers across the globe.
Architectural services rely majorly on the construction and logistics industry and play a significant role in uplifting a country’s economy. The impact of COVID-19 has negatively affected the market growth as the construction projects are at a halt due to labor and fund shortage. Continued planned investments in infrastructure projects remain halted for the short and medium-term across regions. However, the market is expected to grow as every sector recovers, and supply chain operation continues with a decline in COVID-19 cases across countries.
Grand View Research has segmented the global architectural services market based on service type, end-user, and region:
- Architectural Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Architectural Advisory Services
- Construction and Project Management Services
- Engineering Services
- Interior Design Services
- Urban Planning Services
- Architectural Service End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Architectural Service Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players in the Architectural Services Market
- DP Architects Pte Ltd
- Foster + Partners
- HKS Inc.
- PCL Constructors Inc.
- IBI Group
- Jacobs Engineering Group
- NIKKEN SEKKEI LTD
- Perkins Eastman
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Smart Manufacturing Market – Global smart manufacturing market size was valued at USD 236.12 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.4% from 2021 to 2028.
- Edge Computing Market – Global edge computing market size was valued at USD 4.68 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 38.4% from 2021 to 2028.
- Dark Fiber Network Market – Global dark fiber network market size accounted for USD 5.16 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.3% from 2021 to 2028.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter